You can head 75 miles from Atlanta and be wined and dined and… relaxed. This holidays season The Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation has a menu of holiday-themed spa services that are perfect add-ons to your festive holiday stay.
Available November 23, 2014-February 15, 2015, each Fire & Ice Spa treatment is designed to indulge your skin with the gift of rich and luxurious pampering with the comfort of seasonal scents and spices.
- Hot Toddy for the Body – The warmth of whiskey and hot Vichy shower melt away stress in this polishing sugar scrub. While wrapped in a warm honey glaze, a cooling eye treatment soothes and revitalizes. An application of sweet cream lotion leaves you sweet all day. (80 minutes, $235)
- Spicy Hot Couples Massage – Warm up with that someone special while soaking in a warming bath of pine and spruce while enjoying a cool glass of champagne. A massage with the warming essence of ginger and Arnica relax tired muscles while cool stones relieve soreness. (75 minutes, $375; 105 minutes, $495)
- Fire and Ice Facial – This detoxifying facial will leave your skin glowing and firm. The hot stimulating mask will speed up the circulation to encourage collagen growth and the cool mask will leave your skin smooth, plump and radiant. (50 minutes, $145)
- Warm Stone Pedicure – Rejuvenate tired feet with a warming soak in a spruce bath. A massage using cooling peppermint oil and warm and cold stones will revive the entire body. Toes are then primped and polished with your choice of color. (50 minutes, $85)
Don’t want to wait another minute for your Reynolds Plantation spa experience? This autumn guests can indulge in fall at the spa with offerings including:
- Pumpkin Caramel Body Scrub and Wrap (80 minutes, $235)
- Pumpkin Hydrating Facial (50 minutes, $145; 80 minutes $205)
- Caramel Coffee Manicure and Pedicure (50 minute pedicure, $85; 50 minute manicure, $65)
Reservations for your day at the spa can be made at the same time that you make your overnight stay reservation. For complete booking service, call 800-826-1945.